About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, May 3, 2019

Teachings of Christ - 61

Ambition

Luke 22:25-30
25 Jesus said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors.
26 But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves.
27 For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves.
28 You are those who have stood by me in my trials.
29 And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me,
30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Angels

Matthew 13:39 
And the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

Matthew 13:41 
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

Agreement

Matthew 18:19 
“Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

Altar

Matthew 23:18-19 
18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gift on it, he is bound by his oath.’

19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?

[Message No: 6982]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment