About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Circumcision

For we are the circumcision -Philippians 3:3
For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,

Circumcised with circumcision -Colossians 2:11
In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,

Those of the circumcision – Titus 1:10
For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision

Zeal

Have spoken it in My zeal – Ezekiel 5:13
Thus shall My anger be spent, and I will cause My fury to rest upon them, and I will be avenged; and they shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it in My zeal, when I have spent My fury upon them.

For Zion with great zeal – Zechariah 8:2

“Thus says the Lord of hosts:
   ‘I am zealous for Zion with great zeal;
 With great fervor I am zealous for her.’

God’s Word, Evangelism, and Expansion

Isaiah 55:10-11

“For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
 And do not return there,
 But water the earth,
 And make it bring forth and bud,
 That it may give seed to the sower
 And bread to the eater,
  So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
 It shall not return to Me void,
 But it shall accomplish what I please,
 And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

[Message No: 7073]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment