About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Eternal Life

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

John 6:47
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

Luke 2:25
And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him.

Scriptures for Anger

Proverbs 22:24-25
Make no friendship with an angry man,
 And with a furious man do not go,
  Lest you learn his ways
 And set a snare for your soul.

Psalm 37:8
Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
 Do not fret—it only causes harm.

Questions in Nehemiah

6:3
So I sent messengers to them, saying, “I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down. Why should the work
cease while I leave it and go down to you?”

6:11
And I said, “Should such a man as I flee? And who is there such as I who would go into the temple to save his life? I will not go in!”

[Message No: 7079]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment