About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Patrichal examples

Genesis 26:1-5

Isaac and Abimelech

   There was a famine in the land, besides the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went to Abimelech king of the Philistines, in Gerar.

   Then the Lord appeared to him and said: “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I shall tell you. Dwell in this land, and I will be with you and bless you; for to you and your descendants I give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father. And I will make your descendants multiply as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; because Abraham obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws.”

Plagues of Revelation 

Being Killed

Revelation 2:23
I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

Having name blotted out of the book of life

Revelation 3:5
He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Exodus 32:32-33
Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”

   And the Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.

God’s sovereignty

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

[Message No: 7069]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment