About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Effects of Wrong Messages

Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbour, for we are all members of one body. — Ephesians 4:25

Isn't it terrible when one part of a body sends the wrong message to other parts of the same body? This happens with diseases and physical ailments. The results can be disastrous. Paul reminds us that dishonesty in the Body of Christ is just as damaging. Our words must not only be kind, but they must be truthful and beneficial as well.

Scriptures for Contentment

Proverbs 23:17-18
Luke 3:14

Likewise the soldiers asked him, saying, “And what shall we do?”
  So he said to them, “Do not intimidate anyone or accuse falsely, and be content with your wages.”

Philippians 4:11
Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:

Psalm 146:5
Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help,
 Whose hope is in the Lord his God,

Psalm 144:15
Happy are the people who are in such a state;
 Happy are the people whose God is the Lord!

The Gift of Welcome

Hebrews 13:1-2

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing

[Message No: 7101]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment