About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, June 24, 2019

Not a bad Deal

“Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him." - John 14:23

At many Christian funerals, the preacher emphasizes how Jesus has left to make a place ready for us to join him in heaven. Then he is going to come back for us. But just a few verses later, Jesus adds this promise. He's telling us that until we can come be with him at his place, he will come live with us here in our hearts. It all hinges on one thing, our willingness to obey him. Not a bad deal, is it? So let's not let obedience be a forgotten word in our lifestyle!

What do you see in your clouds?

Revelation 1:7
Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

Questions in Genesis

27:18
So he went to his father and said, “My father.”
  And he said, “Here I am. Who are you, my son?”

27:20
But Isaac said to his son, “How is it that you have found it so quickly, my son?”
  And he said, “Because the Lord your God brought it to me.”

Scriptures for Anger

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

Thought 

. I believe in God as I believe in my friends, because I feel the breath of his affection, feel his invisible and intangible hand, drawing me, leading me, grasping me, because I possess an inner consciousness of a particular providence and of a universal mind that marks out for me the course of my destiny. - Miguel de Unamuno

[Message No: 7088]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment