About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Imagination v. Inspiration

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Concerning Individuals 

. Ministry of John

Luke 1:16-17
And he will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God. He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, ‘to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,’ and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”

Luke 1:76-79
“And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Highest;
 For you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways,
  To give knowledge of salvation to His people
 By the remission of their sins,
  Through the tender mercy of our God,
 With which the Dayspring from on high has visited us;
  To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death,
 To guide our feet into the way of peace.”

John 1:30-33
This is He of whom I said, ‘After me comes a Man who is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ I did not know Him; but that He should be revealed to Israel, therefore I came baptizing with water.”

   And John bore witness, saying, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him. I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit

[Message No: 7083]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment