About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, June 17, 2019

Good advice to neighbours

Proverbs 25:8-10
Do not go hastily to court;
 For what will you do in the end,
 When your neighbor has put you to shame?
  Debate your case with your neighbor,
 And do not disclose the secret to another;
  Lest he who hears it expose your shame,
 And your reputation be ruined.

The blessing reproof

Proverbs 25:12
Like an earring of gold and an ornament of fine gold
 Is a wise rebuker to an obedient ear.

The Spiritual Index 

Matthew 7:9
Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?

The Fruitfulness of Friendship

John 15:15
No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

Rest in God’s Presence

Exodus 33:14
The Lord replied, “My Presence  will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

[Message No: 7070]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment