About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, June 2, 2019

The never failing God

Psalm 25:14
The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him,
 And He will show them His covenant.

God Say-So

Hebrew 13:5-6
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say:
  “The Lord is my helper;
 I will not fear.
 What can man do to me?”

The Poor 

Proverbs 21:5
The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty,
 But those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty.

Proverbs 22:22-23
Do not rob the poor because he is poor,
 Nor oppress the afflicted at the gate;
  For the Lord will plead their cause,
 And plunder the soul of those who plunder them.

Proverbs 22:7
The rich rules over the poor,
 And the borrower is servant to the lender.

Work out what God works In

Philippians 2:12-13
Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

[Message No: 7040]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment