About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Generous grace of God

Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. On what principle? On that of observing the law? No, but on that of faith. For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from observing the law. — Romans 3:27-28

God's salvation leaves us no room for boasting. We couldn't live up to the righteous demands of the Law. When we are broken and sinful, God buys our salvation by sending Jesus and having him pay the debt of our sin. We have nothing to boast about except the overwhelmingly generous grace of God and the incredible sacrificial love of our Savior, Jesus.

Questions in Job 

41:10
No one is fierce enough to rouse it.
 Who then is able to stand against me?

41:11
Who has a claim against me that I must pay?
 Everything under heaven belongs to me.

41:13
Who can strip off its outer coat?
 Who can penetrate its double coat of armor?

Ways to read the God’s Word

. Meditatively – Psalm 119:97
Oh, how I love your law!
 I meditate  on it all day long.

. Lovingly – Psalm 119:48
I reach out for your commands, which I love,
 that I may meditate  on your decrees.

. Understandably – Ephesians 3:4
 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight  into the mystery of Christ,

. Attentively – Nehemiah 8:3
He read it aloud from daybreak till noon as he faced the square before the Water Gate  in the presence of the men, women and others who could understand. And all the people listened attentively to the Book of the Law.

NOTE: 

You may kindly see my playlist video Messages. {See right side picture from the main page, above login is there, you may click on that. You may kindly subscribe for it. Thank you.}

[Message No: 7717]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment