About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Gospel demonstrate blessings

Like the coolness of snow at harvest time is a trustworthy messenger to those who send him; he refreshes the spirit of his masters. — Proverbs 25:13

I'm not sure where you are located, but it's been blistering hot where I am. Anything cool and refreshing sounds wonderful. If you've ever worked a harvest and gotten the dust, plant fragments, and sweat up under your shirt, you know how refreshing a cool glass of water is to your parched throat and a shower is for your sticky body.

But God says that when we are trustworthy messengers for each other and for him, it is even better refreshment than a cool drink on a hot tiring day. So how have you been doing with the Master's message lately? Shared his love? Told of his grace? Demonstrated his kindness? Let's get busy refreshing our Lord by blessing others with his Gospel!

God’s Word for God’s People

Zechariah 10:6
“I will strengthen the house of Judah,
 And I will save the house of Joseph.
 I will bring them back,
 Because I have mercy on them.
 They shall be as though I had not cast them aside;
 For I am the Lord their God,
 And I will hear them.

Hair

1 Corinthians 11:15
but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering.

1 Timothy 2:9
I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,

God’s Will

Blessed are the single-hearted, for they shall enjoy much peace…If you refuse to be hurried and pressed, if you stay your soul on God, nothing can keep you from that clearness of spirit which is life and peace.  In that stillness you will know what His will is. – Amy Carmichael

NOTE: You may kindly see my playlist video Messages.

[Message No: 7707]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment