About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, June 25, 2020

God is my Abba Father

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. — 1 John 4:18

While I approach God with reverence and awe because he is the holy and majestic God, I don't have to fear his presence. Because of Jesus and the Holy Spirit, I know God is my Abba Father. He longs for me to draw near him. He has shown me his heart by sending Jesus. He has shown me his love by having Jesus die for me.

If he loves me that much, then I can trust that his desire is to save and bless me. I don't have to fear his presence or his judgment. As his child, his love has driven fear from my heart and replaced it with love from his abiding presence, the Holy Spirit.

The Cloud

“Whenever the cloud lifted from above the tent, the Israelites set out; wherever the cloud settled, the Israelites encamped.” Numbers 9:17

I put a lot of thought into figuring out God’s will for my life. I don’t know about you, but I fret over where I need to work or live. I pray and ask God if I’m headed in the right direction. I want to make sure I am following where he leads.

Thoughts 

. Life has many choices.  Eternity only two. -
What’s yours? - Church sign

. Be generous in your surrender!  Meet His measureless devotion for you with a measureless devotion to Him.  Be glad and eager to hand over the control of your life to Him.  Whatever there is of you, let Him have it all.

Give up forever everything that separates you from Him. - Hannah Whitall Smith

Lord Jesus, I Love Thee

Lord Jesus, I love thee, I know thou art mine;
For thee all follies of sin I resign;
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art thou;
If ever I loved thee, Lord Jesus, 'it's now.

NOTE: 

You may kindly see my playlist YouTube video Messages. {See right side picture from the main page, above login is there, you may click on that. You may kindly subscribe for it. Thank you.}

[Message No: 7725]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment