About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Opened – Things in Luke

. An opened Heaven
Luke 3:21
When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying,  heaven was opened

. An opened Book
Luke 4:17
and the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:

. An opened Door
Luke 11:9-10
So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you;  seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.   For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

. Opened eyes to faith

Luke 14:31
.  Opened Scriptures in teaching

Luke 24:32
. Opened understanding to ignorance

Luke 24:45
Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

show me Your Ways

Psalm 25:4-5
Show me your ways, Lord,
 teach me your paths.
    Guide me in your truth  and teach me,
 for you are God my Savior,
 and my hope is in you  all day long.

Which path should we take?

proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord  with all your heart
 and lean not on your own understanding;
    in all your ways submit to him,
 and he will make your paths  straight.

NOTE: 
You may kindly see my playlist video Messages. {See right side picture from the main page, above login is there, you may click on that. You may kindly subscribe for it. Thank you.}

[Message No: 7118]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment