About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

What’s this One Question?

[Jesus said,] "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" — John 11:25
This is the most important question you will ever answer. Do you really believe this? Do you believe that when you died with Christ in baptism through faith, that you died the most significant death and that your physical death will not separate you from Jesus? All of life, even all of eternity for you, hangs on this one question.

Question of Jesus

On Faith 

Luke 8:25
Where is your faith?” he asked his disciples.
 In fear and amazement they asked one another, “Who is this? He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey him.”

Luke 18:8
I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man  comes,  will he find faith on the earth?”

On How

John 3:12
I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

On how much more?

Luke 11:13
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

On Business

Luke 2:49
Why were you searching for me?” he asked. “Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house?”

On Weeping

John 20:15
He asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?  Who is it you are looking for?”
 Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”

[Message No: 7706]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment