About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, June 8, 2020

Jonah’s Disobedience

Jonah 1:1-3

Now the word of the Lord came to Jonah the son of Amittai, saying, “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry out against it; for their wickedness has come up before Me.” But Jonah arose to flee to Tarshish from the presence of the Lord. He went down to Joppa, and found a ship going to Tarshish; so he paid the fare, and went down into it, to go with them to Tarshish from the presence of the Lord.

On Forgiving Others 

. forgive in the sight of Christ

2 Corinthians 2:10
Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ,

. Forgive whatever grievances

Colossians 3:13
bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

. If we do not forgive others our Father will not forgive our sins

Matthew 6:15
But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Questions in Genesis 

27:27
And he came near and kissed him; and he smelled the smell of his clothing, and blessed him and said:
  “Surely, the smell of my son
 Is like the smell of a field
 Which the Lord has blessed.

27:38
And Esau said to his father, “Have you only one blessing, my father? Bless me—me also, O my father!” And Esau lifted up his voice and wept.

27:45
until your brother's anger turns away from you, and he forgets what you have done to him; then I will send and bring you from there. Why should I be bereaved also of you both in one day?”

My You Tube Videos Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYe8oJYtGKryRBxr8HPbz8nnbSKxH86AB

[Message No: 7705]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment