About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, June 26, 2020

Waiting on God

Psalm 37:7-9

Your Creator knows what is best for your life. His plan for you, which is motivated by wisdom and love, is executed with perfect timing. This last part can be hard for us to accept, especially when it involves waiting. But patience is often part of the plan.

Embrace whatever season God has you in right now. If it’s a time of waiting, choose patience, trusting that His plan for you is beautiful. Walking in His will requires us to remain sensitive to His voice. When we readily listen to our loving Father, He protects us from making mistakes.

Facts about the Mysteries (God’s Word)

. Entrusted with the secrets – 1 Corinthians 4:1
This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants  of Christ and as those entrusted  with the mysteries  God has revealed

. God commands to be known – Romans 16:25-26
Now to him who is able  to establish you in accordance with my gospel,  the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery  hidden for long ages past,   but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings  by the command of the eternal God,
 so that all the Gentiles might come to the obedience that comes from faith —

. Love greater than Revelation – 1 Corinthians -13:2
If I have the gift of prophecy  and can fathom all mysteries  and all knowledge,  and if I have a faith  that can move mountains,  but do not have love, I am nothing.

. Suffering for the mystery – Colossians 4:3
And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains.

. To be declared fearlessly – Ephesians 6:19-20
Pray also for me,  that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly  make known the mystery  of the gospel,   for which I am an ambassador  in chains.  Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

NOTE: 

You may kindly see my playlist YouTube video Messages. {See right side picture from the main page, above login is there, you may click on that. You may kindly subscribe for it. Thank you.}

[Message No: 7726]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment