About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Time to Trust

What is time to trust?
Is it when hopes beat high,
When sunshine gilds the sky,
And joy and ecstasy
Fill all the heart?
Nay! But the time to trust
Is when our joy is fled,
When sorrow bows the head,
And all is cold and dead,
All else but God.

Prayer

I pray to God this day to make me an extraordinary Christian.

. Whitefield

Ways of Repentance 

Admitting Sin – Luke 15:8
I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you,

Realizing Unworthiness – Luke 15:18-20
I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you, and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.” ’
   “And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.

Thoughts 

. Be constant in practicing every virtue, and especially in imitating the patience of our dear Jesus, for this is the summit of pure love. - Paul of the Cross

. To be with God, there is no need to be continually in church.  We may make an oratory of our heart wherein to retire from time to time to converse with him in meekness, humility and love.  There is not in the world a kind of life more sweet and delightful than that of a continual conversation with God. - Brother Lawrence

NOTE: 

You may kindly see my playlist video Messages. {See right side picture from the main page, above login is there, you may click on that. You may kindly subscribe for it. Thank you.}

[Message No: 7721]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment