About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Captivity

Psalm 68:18

When you ascended  on high, 

 you took many captives; 

 you received gifts from people, 

 even from the rebellious —

 that you, Lord God, might dwell there.

Lamentations 1:3

After affliction and harsh labor,

 Judah has gone into exile. 

 She dwells among the nations;

 she finds no resting place. 

 All who pursue her have overtaken her 

 in the midst of her distress.

Romans 7:23

but I see another law at work in me, waging war  against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin  at work within me.

Ephesians 4:8

This is why it says:

  “When he ascended on high,

 he took many captives 

 and gave gifts to his people.”

Revelation 13:10

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you  from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world  to test  the inhabitants of the earth.

Transformed by the Word

Galatians 1:11-17

Like Paul, you are the Holy Spirit’s student, and the knowledge you reap from Scripture can change your life. If you let yourself be transformed by the Word of God, you will share it with others and make disciples.

[Message No: 7911]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment