About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Jealousy

. Deuteronomy 32:16

They made him jealous  with their foreign gods

 and angered  him with their detestable idols.

. Psalm 79:5

How long,  Lord? Will you be angry  forever?

 How long will your jealousy burn like fire?

. Proverbs 6:34

For jealousy  arouses a husband’s fury, 

 and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.

. Song of Solomon 8:6

Place me like a seal over your heart,

 like a seal on your arm;

 for love  is as strong as death,

 its jealousy  unyielding as the grave.

 It burns like blazing fire,

 like a mighty flame.

. Romans 10:19

   Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says,

  “I will make you envious  by those who are not a nation;

 I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding.”

. 2 Cor. 11:2

I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband,  to Christ, so that I might present you  as a pure virgin to him.

Thoughts 

. God has, quite literally, all the time in the world for each of us. - Philip Yancey

. Not I, but God in me. - Dag Hammarskjold

. Your health can be taken and your money stolen–but your place at God’s table is permanent. - Max Lucado

[Message No: 7918]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment