About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Our Own Sin

When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her [the woman caught in adultery]." — John 8:7

When we find it easy to identify the sin of others, God wants us to be reminded of how important it is for us to take a rigorously honest inventory of our own faithfulness. He wants us to deal with our own sin before we evaluate anyone else.

Questions in Genesis 

31:27

Why did you run off secretly and deceive me? Why didn’t you tell me,  so I could send you away with joy and singing to the music of timbrels  and harps?

31:28

You didn’t even let me kiss my grandchildren and my daughters goodbye.  You have done a foolish thing.

31:30

Now you have gone off because you longed to return to your father’s household.  But why did you steal  my gods? ”

31:36

Jacob was angry and took Laban to task. “What is my crime?” he asked Laban. “How have I wronged  you that you hunt me down?

Why to Love?

. We are born of God - 1 John 4:7

Dear friends, let us love one another,  for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God  and knows God.    Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

. Because He loved – 1 John 4:19

We love because he first loved us

. God lives in us – 1 John 4:12

No one has ever seen God;  but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

. Jesus commanded us – John 13:35

By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

[Message No: 7923]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment