About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Love embraces those who have wronged us

Genesis 45:4

Then Joseph said to his brothers, “Come close to me.”  When they had done so, he said, “I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt!

Genesis 4:9

Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?” 

 “I don’t know, ” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

Leviticus 19:34

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born.  Love them as yourself,  for you were foreigners  in Egypt.  I am the Lord your God.

Questions in 2 Kings 

18:35

Who of all the gods of these countries has been able to save his land from me? How then can the Lord deliver Jerusalem from my hand?”

19:11

Surely you have heard what the kings of Assyria have done to all the countries, destroying them completely. And will you be delivered?

19:12

Did the gods of the nations that were destroyed by my predecessors deliver  them—the gods of Gozan,  Harran,  Rezeph and the people of Eden who were in Tel Assar?

19:13

Where is the king of Hamath or the king of Arpad? Where are the kings of Lair, Sepharvaim, Hena and Ivvah?”

19:22

Who is it you have ridiculed and blasphemed? 

 Against whom have you raised your voice

 and lifted your eyes in pride?

 Against the Holy One  of Israel!

19:25

“‘Have you not heard? 

 Long ago I ordained it.

 In days of old I planned  it;

 now I have brought it to pass,

 that you have turned fortified cities

 into piles of stone.

[Message No: 7919]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment