About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Prayer of Trust

Lord, I trust in You. I believe in You. I hope in You. You are my confidence, my assurance. I lean upon You, for You are my Rock; I depend upon You, for You are my Provider; I delight in You, for You are the joy of my life. My heart rests in You; my faith responds to You, my soul rejoices in You.

I trust You in life – for the wisdom of Your ways, for the blessings of Your favor, for the sufficiency of Your grace, for the power of Your Spirit, and for the endurance that comes from Your strength.

I trust You for all things.

I trust You with all things.

I trust You in all things.

I trust You through all things.

I trust You above all things.

AMEN

From Financial Prison to Palace Prosperity

It’s not getting that makes prosperity worth having … it’s  giving that makes prosperity worth getting. Did God prosper Joseph so he could drive the Mercedes of his day – a golden chariot?

God took Joseph from prison to palace to preserve the lives of his family – the bloodline through which man’s salvation – the Messiah – would come.

Prosperity fulfills God’s first priority  - to win souls.

Questions in Genesis 

31:14

Then Rachel and Leah answered and said to him, “Is there still any portion or inheritance for us in our father's house?

31:15

Then Rachel and Leah answered and said to him, “Is there still any portion or inheritance for us in our father's house?

31:26

And Laban said to Jacob: “What have you done, that you have stolen away unknown to me, and carried away my daughters like captives taken with the sword?

31:14

Then Rachel and Leah answered and said to him, “Is there still any portion or inheritance for us in our father's house?

[Message No: 7925]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment