About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Setting

James 3:6

The tongue also is a fire,  a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body,  sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

Amos 7:8

And the Lord asked me, “What do you see,  Amos? ”

 “A plumb line, ” I replied.

 Then the Lord said, “Look, I am setting a plumb line among my people Israel; I will spare them no longer.

Proverbs 25:11

Like apples of gold in settings of silver 

 is a ruling rightly given.

Numbers 7:1

When Moses finished setting up the tabernacle,  he anointed  and consecrated it and all its furnishings.  He also anointed and consecrated the altar and all its utensils

Psalm 104:19

He made the moon to mark the seasons, 

and the sun knows when to go down.

Prayer 

. Heavenly Father, what a great and awesome God You are. Your faithfulness to Your people, Israel, and the promises You have given them are beyond our understanding. Thank You that Jesus came to earth as the Messiah of Israel and Saviour of the Gentile world, and that through faith in Him, I have become Your child. Remove the blinkers from the eyes of Your chosen people, through Whom was born my own, precious Saviour, Who died for my sins and rose again, so that I too may rise into life immortal. 

I look forward to the day when Your New Covenant with the united kingdoms of Israel and Judah will be fully and finally ratified, when the earth will be subjected to Christ's kingdom of righteousness and justice. Thank You in Jesus' name, AMEN.

Thought 

. His kingdom is so simple–one person telling another about the Savior.  Yet we’re busy and full of excuses.  Just remember, someone’s eternal destiny is at stake.  The joy you’ll have when you meet that person in heaven will far exceed any discomfort you felt in sharing the gospel. - Charles Stanley

[Message No: 7901]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment