About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, December 10, 2020

God’s Natural Attributes - 1

. He is Eternal

Psalm 90:2

Before the mountains were brought forth,

 Or ever You had formed the earth and the world,

 Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.

1 Timothy 1:17

Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Psalm 102:24

I said, “O my God,

 Do not take me away in the midst of my days;

 Your years are throughout all generations.

Psalm 102:27

But You are the same,

 And Your years will have no end.

Isaiah 57:15

For thus says the High and Lofty One

 Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy:

 “I dwell in the high and holy place,

 With him who has a contrite and humble spirit,

 To revive the spirit of the humble,

 And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

. He is Unchangeable

1 Samuel 15:29

And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor relent. For He is not a man, that He should relent.”

Malachi 3:6

“For I am the Lord, I do not change;

 Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.

[Message No: 7892]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment