About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Questions in Genesis – 33:8

33:8

Then Esau said, “What do you mean by all this company which I met?”

  And he said, “These are to find favor in the sight of my lord.”

33:15

And Esau said, “Now let me leave with you some of the people who are with me.”

  But he said, “What need is there? Let me find favor in the sight of my lord.”

34:23

Will not their livestock, their property, and every animal of theirs be ours? Only let us consent to them, and they will dwell with us.”

34:31

But they said, “Should he treat our sister like a harlot?”

37:8

And his brothers said to him, “Shall you indeed reign over us? Or shall you indeed have domini

on over us?” So they hated him even more for his dreams and for his words.

37:10

So he told it to his father and his brothers; and his father rebuked him and said to him, “What is this dream that you have dreamed? Shall your mother and I and your brothers indeed come to bow down to the earth before you?”

37And Israel said to Joseph, “Are not your brothers feeding the flock in Shechem? Come, I will send you to them.”:13

37:15

a man found him wandering around in the fields and asked him, “What are you looking for?”

37:26

Judah  said to his brothers, “What will we gain if we kill our brother and cover up his blood?

 

37:30

He went back to his brothers and said, “The boy isn’t there! Where can I turn now?”

38:16

Not realizing  that she was his daughter-in-law,  he went over to her by the roadside and said, “Come now, let me sleep with you.”

 “And what will you give me to sleep with you?”  she asked.

[Message No: 7877]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment