About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Daily


Much as they gather daily

Exodus 16:5  

On the sixth day they are to prepare what they bring in, and that is to be twice as much as they gather on the other days.”

Daily he should be

Psalms 72:15  

Long may he live! May gold from Sheba be given him. May people ever pray for him and bless him all day long.

To me, watching daily

Proverbs 8:34  

Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.

Yet they seek Me daily

Isaiah 58:2  

For day after day they seek me out; they seem eager to know my ways, as if they were a nation that does what is right and has not forsaken the commands of its God. They ask me for just decisions and seem eager for God to come near them.

Give us this day our daily

Matthew 6:11  

Give us today our daily bread.

I sat daily with you

Matthew 26:55  

At that time Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me.

Take up his Cross daily

Luke 9:23  

Then he said to them all: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

The Scriptures daily

Acts 17:11  

Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Our Lord, I die daily

1 Corinthians 15:31

I die every day—I mean that, brothers—just as surely as I glory over you in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Stands ministering daily

Hebrews 10:11  

Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment