About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Good Things for Man


Responsibility

Lamentations 3:27 

It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young.

Salt

Mark 9:50 

“Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with each other.”

Law

Romans 7:16

 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good.

1 Timothy 1:18 

Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight,

Will of God

Romans 12:2 

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Zeal for good things

Galatians 4:18

It is fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good, and to be so always and not just when I am with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment