About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 18, 2011

God’s Word


Lamp to my feet

Deuteronomy 33:27 

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemy before you, saying, ‘Destroy him!’

Isaiah 41:10 

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Joshua 1:9 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Psalms 103:8 

The LORD is compassionate and gracious; slow to anger, abounding in love.

Hebrews 13:8 

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

John 10:27-28

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.

Evangelical Words

"Pray often; for prayer is a shield to the soul, a sacrifice to God, and a scourge for Satan.” -- John Bunyan

"Christ was in an agony at prayer (Luke 22: 44). Many when they pray are rather in lethargy, than in an agony. When they are about the world they are all fire; when they are at prayer, they are all ice.” – Thomas Watson

"Prayer is the means by which we obtain all the graces that rain down upon us from the divine Fountain of Goodness and Love." - Laurence Scupoli

"All decays begin in the closet; no heart thrives with out much secret converse with God, and nothing will make amends for the want of it." - John Berridge

"A baptism of holiness, a demonstration of godly living is the crying need of our day."
- Duncan Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment