About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Word of God


Word of God – Described as:

True and Fair:

Psalms 119:142  

Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true.

Psalms 119:151  

Yet you are near, O LORD, and all your commands are true.

Psalms 119:160  

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal.

Enduring:

Isaiah 40:8 

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever.”

Effectual:

Isaiah 55:11

So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Sanctifying:

Ephesians 5:26

To make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Inspired:

2 Peter 2:11  

Yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment