About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Questions in James


1. Are you not partial, becoming judges of evil thoughts?

James 2:4

Have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

2. Has not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom?

James 2:5  

Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?

3. Is any sick among you?

James 5:14

 Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord.

Questions in Galatians

1. Do I now persuade men or God?

Galatians 1:10  

Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.

2. Why do you compel the Gentiles to live as the Jews do?

Galatians 2:14  

When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

3. Is Christ the minister of sin?

Galatians 2:17  

“If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment