About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Will Answer Them


Zechariah 13:9 

This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’”

Isaiah 48:10 

See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.

Zechariah 10:6 

“I will strengthen the house of Judah and save the house of Joseph. I will restore them because I have compassion on them. They will be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the LORD their God and I will answer them.

Psalms 50:15 

and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.”

1 Peter 1:6-7 

6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.

7  These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

Malachi 3:2-3 

2 But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner's fire or a launderer's soap.

3  He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness,

1 Peter 4:12 

Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you.

Zechariah 12:10 

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment