About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Prayer and the Bible


Does God ever refused to listen to a prayer?

Proverbs 28:9  

If anyone turns a deaf ear to the law, even his prayers are detestable.

In whose name we pray?

John 14:13-14  

13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.

14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Don’t forget to thank God for His answers to prayer.

Philippians 4:6  

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

How often should we pray?

Ephesians 6:18  

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Sometimes God answers our prayers before we ask Him.

Isaiah 65:24  

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment