About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Uses of the Word “How” in Psalms


Psalms 83:2  

See how your enemies are astir, how your foes rear their heads.

Psalms 84:1  

How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!

Psalms 89:46  

How long, O LORD? Will you hide yourself forever? How long will your wrath burn like fire?

Psalms 92:5  

How great are your works, O LORD, how profound your thoughts!

Psalms 94:3  

How long will the wicked, O LORD, how long will the wicked be jubilant?

Psalms 104:24  

How many are your works, O LORD! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.

Psalms 116:12  

How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me?

Psalms 119:9  

How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.

Psalms 119:40  

How I long for your precepts! Preserve my life in your righteousness.

Psalms 119:84  

How long must your servant wait? When will you punish my persecutors?

Psalms 119:103  

How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Psalms 137:4  

How can we sing the songs of the LORD while in a foreign land?

Psalms 139:17  

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment