About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Seven voices of Jesus


By Late. Rev. Elisha James

As Shepherded

John 10:27  

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

As Lord and Master

Luke 19:13  

So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

As Savior

Matthew 11:28  

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

As Teacher

Matthew 11:29  

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

As Doctor

John 5:6-9  

6 When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”

7 “Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.”

8 Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.”

9 At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. The day on which this took place was a Sabbath,

As Friend

Matthew 11:29  

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

As Bridegroom

John 3:29  

The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment