About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Things Unconffessed Sins Do


Take men away

Isaiah 64:6  

All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Cause to be consumed

Isaiah 64:7  

No one calls on your name or strives to lay hold of you; for you have hidden your face from us and made us waste away because of our sins.

Bring Punishment

Amos 3:2  

“You only have I chosen of all the families of the earth; therefore I will punish you for all your sins.”

Damn the Soul

2 Thessalonians 2:12  

And so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Cause one to be of Satan

1 John 3:8  

He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

Cause hardening of heart

Hebrews 3:13  

But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

Cause national judgment

Amos 1:3  

This is what the LORD says: “For three sins of Damascus, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because she threshed Gilead with sledges having iron teeth,

Amos 1:6  

This is what the LORD says: “For three sins of Gaza, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because she took captive whole communities and sold them to Edom,

Amos 1:9  

This is what the LORD says: “For three sins of Tyre, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because she sold whole communities of captives to Edom, disregarding a treaty of brotherhood,

Amos 1:11  

This is what the LORD says: “For three sins of Edom, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because he pursued his brother with a sword, stifling all compassion, because his anger raged continually and his fury flamed unchecked,

Amos 2:1  

This is what the LORD says: “For three sins of Moab, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because he burned, as if to lime, the bones of Edom's king,

Amos 2:4  

This is what the LORD says: “For three sins of Judah, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because they have rejected the law of the LORD and have not kept his decrees, because they have been led astray by false gods, the gods their ancestors followed,

Amos 2:6  

This is what the LORD says: “For three sins of Israel, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. They sell the righteous for silver, and the needy for a pair of sandals.

Amos 3:14  

“On the day I punish Israel for her sins, I will destroy the altars of Bethel; the horns of the altar will be cut off and fall to the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment