About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Evangelism

# "When we find anything promised in the Word of God, we are not to neglect to seek it because it is promised: but we are to pray for it on that very account. ‘Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be inquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock" (Ezek. 36:37). The promise is absolute; but the time of its fulfillment depends upon the prayers of His people." - B. T. Roberts

# No single church can possibly reach everyone. It takes all kinds of churches to reach all kinds of people.

"I am tired of hearing the words 'I can't'.  Jeremiah said, 'I am a child'; but the Lord didn't pat him on the back and say, Jeremiah, that is very good, I like that in you; your humility is beautiful.'  Oh no!  God didn't want any such mock humility.  He reproved and rebuked it.  I do not like the humility that is too humble to do as it is bid.  When my children are too humble to do as they are bid, I pretty soon find a way to make them.  I say, 'Go and do it!'  The Lord wants us to 'go and do it'." - Catherine Booth 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment