About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Lord gives Peace to His people.

2 Thessalonians 3:16

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Ephesians 2:17

He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.

1 Corinthians 1:3

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 14:17

For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit,

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Zechariah 10:12

I will strengthen them in the LORD and in his name they will walk,” declares the LORD.

Zechariah 10:6

“I will strengthen the house of Judah and save the house of Joseph. I will restore them because I have compassion on them. They will be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the LORD their God and I will answer them.

Psalms 85:10

Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other.

Psalms 85:8

I will listen to what God the LORD will say; he promises peace to his people, his saints— but let them not return to folly.

Psalms 84:7

They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.

Psalms 37:11

But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy great peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment