About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Provider

Verse of the Day:

                                                                                 Psalms 118:8  
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Provider

John 7:29

But I know him because I am from him and he sent me.”

John 7:28

Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out, “Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from. I am not here on my own, but he who sent me is true. You do not know him,

John 7:16

Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me.

John 6:32

Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.

John 5:30-32

30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

31 “If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.

32 There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is valid.

John 5:19-20

19 Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.

John 4:23-24

23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

John 4:19

“Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet.

John 1:18

No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only,  who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Luke 24:18-19

18 One of them, named Cleopas, asked him, “Are you only a visitor to Jerusalem and do not know the things that have happened there in these days?”

19 “What things?” he asked. “About Jesus of Nazareth,” they replied. “He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment