About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Urgency of spreading the Lord’s Message

~ Ephesians 6:19-20

19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

~ 2 Corinthians 1:11 as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many.

~ 1 Corinthians 16:9 because a great door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me.

~ Romans 15:30 I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me.

~ Acts 19:20 in this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power.

~ Acts 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

49 The word of the Lord spread through the whole region.

~ Acts 12:24 But the word of God continued to increase and spread.

~ Acts 6:7 so the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith.

~ Luke 10:2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.

~ Matthew 9:38 ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”

~ Psalms 138:2 I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.

Verse of the Day

Ezekiel 34:11  
“‘For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment