About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Scriptures about Music

Colossians 3:16

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

Psalms 95:1

Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.

Ephesians 5:19

Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord,

Hebrews 2:12

He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

Psalms 71:23

My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you— I, whom you have redeemed.

James 5:13

Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.

Psalms 135:1

Praise the LORD. Praise the name of the LORD; praise him, you servants of the LORD,

Daniel 3:15

Now when you hear the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipes and all kinds of music, if you are ready to fall down and worship the image I made, very good. But if you do not worship it, you will be thrown immediately into a blazing furnace. Then what god will be able to rescue you from my hand?”

Exodus 15:1

Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the LORD: “I will sing to the LORD, for he is highly exalted. The horse and its rider he has hurled into the sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment