About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Evangelism

~ I am a witness. I’m not here to smack people over the head with the gospel. I’m here to tell them what has happened to me. That’s what a witness does in court. I look at my life and I know beyond shadow of a doubt where I would be were it not for my faith in Christ. So I pray and ask God for opportunities to tell others about what He has done for me.      - Phil Callaway

~ "Some years ago in China, at a meeting of missionaries and Chinese pastors, one of the Chinese pastors made a striking address. He said that he and his brethren were more than grateful to those who brought them the word of life and the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, but yet, he said, there was one thing more which missionaries should teach their spiritual children. This new thing was to pray with authority, so that they might know how to take their stand in faith before the throne and rebuke the forces of evil, holding steady and firm, and gain the victory over them. That same need is tremendously evident today in the experiences of all that are seeking to walk closely with the Lord, and to stand for Him in the face of increasing opposition. Some have spoken of this as ‘throne prayer’- praying with one's hand touching the throne of God." - T. Stanley Soltau


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment