About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, July 1, 2013

I will come like a thief.

Revelation 2:21-22

21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling.

22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways.

2 Peter 1:13

I think it is right to refresh your memory as long as I live in the tent of this body,

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6

4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

5 You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.

Luke 12:39-40

39 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into.

40 You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.”

Mark 13:36

If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping.

Mark 13:33

Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.

Matthew 24:42

“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

Ezekiel 36:31

Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices.

Ezekiel 20:43

There you will remember your conduct and all the actions by which you have defiled yourselves, and you will loathe yourselves for all the evil you have done.

Ezekiel 16:61-63

61 Then you will remember your ways and be ashamed when you receive your sisters, both those who are older than you and those who are younger. I will give them to you as daughters, but not on the basis of my covenant with you.

62 So I will establish my covenant with you, and you will know that I am the LORD.

63 Then, when I make atonement for you for all you have done, you will remember and be ashamed and never again open your mouth because of your humiliation, declares the Sovereign LORD.’”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment