About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Holiness of God - (200 Bible Verses)

1.

1 Samuel 2:2

“There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.

2.

1 Peter 1:16

For it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”

3.

1 Peter 1:15-16

15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do;

16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”

4.

Isaiah 57:15

For this is what the high and lofty One says— he who lives forever, whose name is holy: “I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.

5.

Leviticus 19:2

“Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: ‘Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy.

6.

Leviticus 11:44-47

44 I am the LORD your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy. Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves about on the ground.

45 I am the LORD who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy.

46 “‘These are the regulations concerning animals, birds, every living thing that moves in the water and every creature that moves about on the ground.

47 You must distinguish between the unclean and the clean, between living creatures that may be eaten and those that may not be eaten.’”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment