About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bible Verses about Blessings


Examples of Blessings for Obedience 

Exodus 16:26  

Six days you are to gather it, but on the seventh day, the Sabbath, there will not be any.”

Deuteronomy 7:13  

He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land—your grain, new wine and oil—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land that he swore to your forefathers to give you.

Jeremiah 7:5-7  

5 If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly, 

6 if you do not oppress the alien, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm, 

7 then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for ever and ever.

Zechariah 3:7-9  

7 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘If you will walk in my ways and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.

8 “‘Listen, O high priest Joshua and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. 

9 See the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,’ says the LORD Almighty, ‘and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.

Blessings in Disguise; Persevering Testing & Trials 

Esther 4:14  

For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?”

Matthew 10:21-22 

21 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 

22 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment