About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

“Salvation” Is used of:

“Salvation” Is used of:

Healing of the body


Acts 4:12 


Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
Forgiveness of sins


Luke 19:9 


Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.


Romans 10:9-10 


9 That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 


10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.


Psalms 38:18-22 


18 I confess my iniquity; I am troubled by my sin.


19 Many are those who are my vigorous enemies; those who hate me without reason are numerous.


20 Those who repay my good with evil slander me when I pursue what is good.


21 O LORD, do not forsake me; be not far from me, O my God.


22 Come quickly to help me, O Lord my Savior.


Psalms 79:9 


Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name's sake.


Kindly also read Psalm 51:1-13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment