About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Positive Thinking

Positive Thinking

Hebrews 13:5  


Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”


Matthew 12:33-37  


33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 


34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. 


35 The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 


36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the Day of Judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 


37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”


John 14:27  


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.


Hebrews 4:12  


For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.


1 Peter 3:9  


Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing

.
Philippians 3:13-14   


13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 


14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment