About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Faith Confirmed

As he was going down, his servants met him and told him that his son was recovering.  So he asked them the hour when he began to get better, and they said to him, “Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.”  The father knew that was the hour when Jesus had said to him, “Your son will live.” And he himself believed, and all his household.  This was now the second sign that Jesus did when he had come from Judea to Galilee. – John 4:51-54

sometimes we get the special grace of having our faith confirmed through obvious answers to our requests. These blessed moments not only enrich us, but they also give us something to share with our family and our friends. This sharing inspires and strengthens the faith of those who know the story. With whom have you shared the story of God's work in your life? Who in your circle of family and friends needs to know your story?

Prayer

Thank you, dear Father, for the many ways you have confirmed my faith in you. While I have gone through seasons of doubt and struggle, you have also blessed me with obvious answers to my prayers, and your leading in my life has been clear. Bless me as I try to share this story with those who are closest to me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Thoughts 

. If there is any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not deter or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again. - William Penn
. When you are hurting, your head says that God is far away, but Jesus says, in fact, that God is closer than ever. - Angela Thomas

Made Alive in the Spirit!

Prayer

O Father, words cannot adequately proclaim the joy and confidence I have about my future because of Jesus' resurrection from the dead. Lord Jesus, as you intercede for me in this prayer, please know my deepest appreciation for your sacrifice and your conquest of hell through your death and resurrection. Father, please strengthen me and empower me to live for you.
I pray this in the name of Jesus, my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment