About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Our God


+ God for us – Justifying

Romans 8:31

What, then, shall we say in response to these things?  If God is for us,  who can be against us?

+ God with us – Keeping

Genesis 28:15

I am with you  and will watch over you  wherever you go,  and I will bring you back to this land.  I will not leave you  until I have done what I have promised you. ”

Matthew 1:23

The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”  (which means “God with us”).

+ God in us – Indwelling

1 John 4:16

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love.  Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

 “Proverbs 20:22

Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.”
Vengeance is an awful and painful way to respond to those whom we feel have wronged us. The LORD is our assurance of just rewards. Leave it to him. Escalating vindictiveness only leads to broken people and to broken lives. Worse yet, it leads to broken character.

John 17:18

“As you [God] sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.”
We are not here by accident! God has a purpose and plan for us. Jesus has sent us into the world to touch it with his redemption and make a positive impact on it for him.

[Message No: 6252]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment