About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, April 30, 2018

Three Seals

+ The Father’s seal on the Son

John 6:37

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Matthew 17:5

While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him

+ The Believer’s Seal on Word

John 3:33

He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

+ The Spirit’s Seal on the Saint

Ephesians 1:3

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

2 Timothy 1:7

“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.”
When we became Christians, Jesus gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38; Titus 3:3-7). The Spirit lives in us, making our bodies a Temple (1 Cor. 6:19-20) and blessing us in many ways (Romans 8). We can be courageous people even in the face of attack, criticism, and ridicule because of the Spirit's presence.

The fruit that the Spirit produces (Gal. 5:22-23) and the love that the Spirit pours into our heart (Rom. 5:5) do n! ot make us weak. Instead, the Spirit's presence is a powerful force to help us overcome sin (Rom. 8:13) and live self-disciplined lives.

Thoughts 

. "You don't need to see the way if you follow the one that is the Way." - Author Unknown
. "There's nothing like a good crisis to increase my energy and remind me how much I need God." - Anne Christian Buchan

[Message No: 6275]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment