About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, April 5, 2018

In Serving The Lord

Joshua 22:5

But take careful heed to do the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you, to love the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways, to keep His commandments, to hold fast to Him, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul.”

How to maintain treasurers

Proverbs 21:20

There is desirable treasure,
 And oil in the dwelling of the wise,
 But a foolish man squanders it.

Quotes 

. Why should I ever resist any delay or disappointment, any affliction or oppression or humiliation, when I know God will use it in my life to make me like Jesus and to prepare me for heaven? - Kay Arthur

. Get into the habit of dealing with God about everything.  Unless, in the first waking moment of the day you learn to fling the door wide back and let God in, you will work on a wrong level all day.  But, swing the door wide open and pray to your Father in secret, and every public thing will be stamped with the presence of God. - Oswald Chambers

. One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody. - Mother Teresa

Sin results in Death

Romans 6:20-23

For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Prayers 

. O Father in heaven, forgive me for my sins. I want to be pure and holy, cleansed by your Spirit and forgiven by your grace. Please bless me as I seek to live a holy life before those I influence. I need your powerful help to be the example and person of character that you want me to be, and that my friends need me to be. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment